With its weight of 128 kg the hipot tester provides an excellent power-to-weight-ratio. The powerful output is capable of driving capacitive loads of up to 10 μF. At maximum output voltage cables with a lengthof up to 33 km can be tested.
- Sinusoidal: 0 – 94 kV peak, 0 – 66 kV rms
- DC: ± 0 – 90 kV
- Squarewave: 90 kV
The HVA94 cable tester offers various operating modes. Cable testing, cable sheath / jacket testing, sheath fault location, cable fault conditioning (burning), vacuum bottle test.
The following features make the high voltage HVA94 cable tester the outstanding cable test system of its class:
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave high voltage
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic and load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Report storage via RS232 or USB
- PC software (b2Control Center) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
- No regular maintenance required
The fully comprehensive safety features of the highvoltage cable tester guarantees protection for operator and test instrument.
- Short circuit protected output
- 12 kV feedback protection
- Signal lamps for active / inactive high voltage
- Status display of safety functions
- Dual Discharge Device (DDD®), two integrated and automatic discharge devices
- Main switch with key-lock
- Emergency-off button on front panel
A SINGLE insulation tester for NUMEROUS applications:
- Cables: XLPE , PE, EPR, PILC, etc.
- Rotating machines (IEEE 433)