Insulation resistance measurement by MIC-2510 & MIC-2505 Meter:
- selectable measurement voltage 100, 250, 500, 1000 V or any in the range of 50 – 2500 V at 10 V resolution,
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the completion of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- metered T1, T2 and T3 test times from the range of 1…600 s for measuring one or two absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2),
- capability of automatic measurement of multi-wire cables with the additional AutoISO-2500 adapter,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with EN 61557 – 4 with current > 200 mA.
MIC-2510 & MIC-2505 Circuit continuity and resistance measurement at low voltage.
- circuit resistance measurement ( < 999 ) with current < 15 mA,
- quick acoustic signaling for a circuit of resistance lower than 10,
- compensation (automatic zero) of test lead resistance.
Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing. Measurement of capacity during the measurement of RISO. Continuous measurement of surrounding temperature with the capability of recording results in memory.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0-600 V.
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) with the capability of wireless data transmission to a PC (with the USB-OR-1 adapter) or through a USB cable.
Power supply from battery packs.