Sonel MRU-30 meter is the most commonly used earth resistance measurement device. Tests can be performed using the 3-pole, 4-pole, 3-pole with auxiliary clamp and also, additionally, the MRU-30 employs the two clamp method of earth resistance measurement, without the use of auxiliary test rods which can’t be used in some situations. Complementary features of the MRU-30 meter are measurements of soil resistivity, continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors and, using clamps, leakage currents, and interference voltages.
Salient Features of MRU-30 earth measurement device:
- Robust and weatherproof (IP65) – no ingress of dust, water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction.
- Ergonomic casing – small and handy casing to make the earth resistance measurements more convenient than before.
- Built-in rechargeable battery – saving time to replace flat batteries; can be recharged from Power Bank and Cigarette Lighter Socket!
- Clear on-screen notes – displayed on-screen before and after the earth measurement to alert the user of possible dangers and irregularities.
- Many earth resistance measurement methods are available in a small, portable casing.