The Rapidox SF6 6100 Portable is designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6 in MV & HV gas insulated electrical equipment. Exceptional accuracy and stability are provided when measuring the purity of SF6 gas, through specially selected sensors. A gas output nozzle allows for the analyser to be attached to the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag, ensuring that all sampled SF6 gas is recovered.
Internal SF6 gas pressure is recorded and logged by the analyser. All measured gases are analysed and data-logged simultaneously with only a few minutes required to achieve a stable reading. In order to accelerate the time taken in-between dew point readings, a unique Rapidri system is fitted to analysers measuring H2O. When not in use the sensor can be isolated via the ‘Run – Storage’ valve.
Other measurable gases include H2O (dew point), SO2, HF, O2 & CF4. Due to the instruments modular design, a number of configurations are available in order to suit a variety of application requirements.
- Easy to operate and configure
- Housed within a heavy duty IP66 Peli case
- Total weight of 8.5kg
- Lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operation
- Pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations
- Ability to create customised tests
- Measurement data can be viewed in real time
- Data download in an MS Excel compatible format via a USB memory stick
- Features a 7” (18cm) full colour touch screen, soft menu keys and alphanumeric keypad
- Editable test locations and user names
- Integrated thermal printer provides on-site printing of test results
- Password protection feature