The RMO-EH, battery-powered, and handheld micro-ohmmeter is the unique solution on the market manufactured for low (mΩ) resistance measurement. It is designed to provide fast, repeatable, and accurate measurements, where non-inductive resistance is checked during factory, maintenance, and commissioning inspections or testing in high-induction field environments. It is ideal for electrical substations and other facilities in which the availability of power supply is limited or when the lightweight, handheld, and easily portable test set with long test leads is required.
It provides a maximum of 10 A test current, and test leads even up to 200 m (on reels). It has a very user-friendly interface (1-click test), which is achieved with an intuitive keyboard, menu design, and remote-control probe with a test button. The weight of the RMO-EH is less than 1 kg.
The RMO-EH device can be used for various applications, such as:
- Wind turbines – lightning protection
- On-board aircraft electrical systems – bonding tests
- Rail vehicle, lines, and rail track joints testing
- Earthing systems continuity verification
- HV and MV disconnecting switches
- High-current busbar joints
- Oil and gas pipelines bonding
- Continuity of protective bonding conductors
- Welding joints
- Cable splices and cable resistance