KT-670 KT-650 and KT-560 are radiometric, high-resolution cameras that record the temperature at each point of the image. These cameras make shooting professional IR images fast and easy as never before.
Everything closed in a durable, water and dustproof casing, small size and low weight. Can you expect more? Yes, and Sonel gives you more. More features, options, and functions (compass, GPS, IR analyzing functions, Wi-Fi reports printing, others). Additional we offer you fully free, professional but intuitive software for image editing and reports creating. You need only to enjoy the quality, professionalism, and performance of the new Sonel KT series.
The salient feature of KT-670 KT-650 and KT-560:
- High resolution IR images up to 120,000 pixels (400x) and 307,200 pixels (640×480) alternative
- Visible light digital camera 5MP resolution with LED lamp provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- 5 inch 720P high-resolution LCD touch screen for better image clarity and easy operation
- Rotating LCD display up to 270″ for easy viewing angle
- Rotating lens detents up to 70″ for easy viewing angle
- 4x (10x for plus version) continuous zoom with auto/motorized focus
- Android-based operating system with an open platform for various APP developments and convenient program updating
- Powerful onboard analysis and reporting capabilities
- Multiple image presentation including IR visible, PIP and IR blending
- WiFi & Bluetooth wireless communication
- Optional high-temperature range measuring up to 2000oC (3632oF) targeting electrical and industrial applications
- Optional 11o telephoto or 45o wide angle lens