Building on the worldwide success of the HVA 200 of VLF test sets, the HVA200 takes our tried and trusted design principles on to the next level. For the first time, we are able to offer VLF output voltages up to 200kV peak (138kV rms), allowing the user to perform voltage withstand tests on assets with network voltages as high as 132kV.
- Pure sinusoidal output voltage (load-independent)
- Output current 140 mA max.
- Cable Testing According IEEE400
- Interface: Optical fibre & USB
- PC software “b2 Suite®” with various control and reporting functions included
- RMS digital metering of voltage and current.
Automatic measurement of R and C
- Automatic load calculation and frequency
selection (0.01 – 0.1 Hz)
- Load independent, true symmetrical sinusoidal output over the entire power range
- Hybrid System
Being far more compact, lighter and lower cost than any other withstand testing solution at this voltage level, the launch of the HVA200 puts the opportunity to bring this level of testing capability in-house into reach for more asset owners and contractors than ever before. As with the rest of the HVA series, the HVA200 may optionally include a module for performing highly sensitive cable diagnostics alongside the withstand test. Our symmetrical, load-independent true sine wave output voltage wave shape makes repeatable Tan Delta (TD) measurements possible, allowing the global health of the cable insulation to be assessed, whilst our user-friendly offline Partial Discharge (PD) mapping module allows minor insulation defects or jointing errors to be detected and located before they lead to premature cable failure.