MPI-530 & MPI-525 are multifunction electrical instruments which are used for following measurement
Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) – short-circuit resistor R=10,
- measurement range: 95…440 V, frequency 45…65 Hz,
Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (In30 mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
Measurement of insulation resistance by MPI-530 & MPI-525:
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V,
- measurement range up to 10G,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- elapsing T1, T2, T3 times (0…600 s) form measurement of absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2)
- safety measurement – protection against overvoltage.
Measurement of earthing resistance.
Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
MPI-530 & MPI-525 also uses for phase sequence testing.
Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
Battery charge indicator.